Custom concrete landscape edging starts with 545 Lawn
Interested in concrete landscape edging?
Attractive, cost-effective, versatile. Custom lawn edging is exactly what you need to add that final, crowning component to your lawn’s look. A bold complement to any landscape setting, decorative concrete curbing makes the separation between grass and mulch or stone look intentional and sharp. Unlike wood edging, you never have to worry about rotting or replacing it in just a few short years.
Concrete edging is the most cost-effective professional curbing solution, it can be installed anywhere, and it won’t act as an obstacle when it comes time to mow your lawn.
The lawn-care professionals at 545-Lawn will take you through a five-step process to ensure your satisfaction and accomplish a look you’ll love for years to come.
Request a Free Quote
Concrete Curbing Process
- In our initial meeting, we’ll get a feel for the vision you have for your lawn. We’ll offer our expert suggestions, and you’ll be able to see and touch samples of our materials.
- After we’ve established a plan for your landscape curbing, we will mark the pattern and cut a trench to allow for the installation, while maintaining the integrity of your plants.
- We will then mix the concrete on site to ensure you receive the exact material you picked out in the initial meeting, including color and pattern.
- The concrete is then moved to the extruding machine that forms the desired edges.
- Finally, our professionals finish the job by hand. That means we’ll go through the edging to stamp out your desired pattern and cut control joints to protect your new curbing from ground movement. We will then apply a sealer to make sure you get many years out of your eye-catching new curbing.